We’re excited to announce our second batch of key speakers for #BBBKK2018!
Road to Summit Bangkok — Speaker Announcement #2
Jon Russell, TechCrunch
Jon Russell is an Asia-based writer for TechCrunch. Formerly he was an Asia editor for The Next Web. Jon Russell is passionate about the development of the internet, technology, and startups in Asia. He is based in the city of our conference; Bangkok, Thailand.
Jin Ho Hur, SEMA Translink Investment
Dr. Hur is an entrepreneur-turned venture capitalist with 20+ years of startup experience in Korea. Areas of investment focus include internet, mobile, and blockchain more than anything recently. He is also an active investor and Advisor for global leading ICO projects. Prior to that, Dr. Hur has been a serial entrepreneur in the area of internet, mobile, and gaming since he first founded Inet in 1994, the first internet startup in Korea. He also had served as the Chairman of Korea Internet Association from 2002 through 2010. Dr. Hur also holds a Ph.D. from KAIST in Computer Science.
Bhume Bhumiratana, SEC Thailand
Bhume Bhumiratana is a researcher, educator and practitioner in cyber-security. He received his Ph.D. from University of California, Davis in 2009, with specialization in Application Security Design, Privacy Design & Implementation, and Modern Cryptography. Bhume works as technology consultant for the Security and Exchange Commissioner Office (Thailand), providing advice and consulting in the area of technology, such as cyber-security, blockchain, FinTech and RegTech.
His other roles include Thai FinTech Association advisor, and advisor for several leading businesses, providing strategic advice/guidance in the area of cyber-security and blockchain. He also holds a position as Committee member of the National Cybersecurity Preparedness Commission.
Missed our first speaker announcement? You can find it here!
Beyond Blocks will be hosting the next major blockchain conference in the heart of Bangkok, at the InterContinental hotel. After this sold-out, record-breaking event in Seoul, the momentum continues it’s way to Bangkok, where the world will witness exactly why Southeast Asia is the region on the rise for blockchain innovation.
Why you need to be at Summit Bangkok:
– Full two-day access to the conference and exhibitions
– World-class speakers and industry leaders
– Meetups, workshops and amazing networking opportunities
– Because Bangkok is one of the liveliest cities in Southeast Asia!
Beyond Blocks Summit Bangkok 2018
- Dates: November 26–27, 2018 (2 days)
- Venue: The InterContinental Bangkok
- Tickets: Visit the official Beyond Blocks Summit Bangkok website now to book your ticket.
- Sponsor or Media? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week 2018
- Dates: November 26–30, 2018 (5 days)
- Location: Various locations in Bangkok
- Tickets: Visit the official Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week website now to see the events.
- Want to host a meet-up? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org